Benefits of waxing
- Will help keep skin looking naturally smooth
- Eliminates stubble growth
- Waxing lasts 4-6 weeks – compare that to shaving which can last just a day or two
- Hairs become sparse over time
- Hairs become finer and weaker
- Slows down hair growth
Waxing Treatments Available
- Eyebrow – £8.50
- Upper Lip – £8
- Chin – £8
- Upper Lip/Chin – £13
- Under Arm – £10
- Half Leg – £18
- Full Leg – £25
- Classic Bikini Line – £12
- Back – £25
Take extra care of the waxed area for the first 24 hours.
When a large number of hairs are removed the area will be vulnerable, and legs, for example, can pick up an infection if not cared for.
Avoid touching and applying make up on treated area, sunbathing, sunbed treatments, spray tans, and very hot baths for 48 hours as the waxed area will be extra sensitive to heat. Avoid friction from nylon material or tight clothing.
Avoid using perfumed body lotions or creams.