We are delighted to let you, our valued clients, know that we are reopening. We cannot thank you enough for your kind messages and support at what has been a very difficult time for all.
In line with government’s guidelines, we will be opening our doors again on Tuesday 4th August.
In order to identify all safety concerns and implement sufficient controls, we have completed an extensive risk assessment referencing government and BABTAC industry guidelines in the process.
Below is a summary of some of the important changes and additions to our procedures and protocols you will need to be aware of this, the new normal! Please be aware we are still the same salon beneath the PPE, and cannot wait to welcome you all back again. Naomi, Karen & Emma x
We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon, and the services we offer. For our part, we wish to make your appointment feel as comfortable as possible. We will, as always, maintain a high standard of hygiene with you in mind. Therefore, we will be undertaking extra procedures in between appointments to ensure your safety.
We will undertake these measures to keep you safe
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- As clients know, they all have their own file pack which is sterilized after every use, and all metal implements will be sterile and one use only.
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments, brushes, bowls, and tweezers
- There will be a 15 minute add on time to all appointments, so extra cleaning can be done on all hard surfaces and equipment.
- All pedicure implements, basins and towels are disposable and environmentally friendly.
- We will all be wearing PPE
- We will adhere to latest updates from the Scottish Government for our sector.
- We have rearranged our waiting, reception and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon.
- Sorry, we cannot provide magazines and refreshments at this time.
We ask you, our clients
- To arrive at the time agreed, to maximise social distancing.
- Please wait outside and one of us will welcome you in.
- You will be required to wear a mask.
- To wash your hands and use hand sanitiser as directed by our team on arrival.
- To wear face-masks supplied by us at a minimal charge, if you are having an eye treatment, to prevent cross contamination and keep area sterile for your safety.
- Contact us and re-arrange your appointment, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell, or if any person in your household has the same, or is self-isolating.
- Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms known to be consistent with Covid-19.
- Please come alone to your appointment alone, as to help us enable social distancing.
- Please limit personal belongings you take with you.
- Please be on time, as we will be staggering appointments. And due to cleaning will be running to tight schedule.
- Card payments only where possible.
We have been busy during lockdown keeping skills up to date, but most importantly learning all we can about keeping our clients safe during this time, with both Barbicide and OPI Covid courses.